Reasons to Refinance
- Save on Interest Payments The interest rate on your mortgage is tied directly to how much you pay on your mortgage each month; lower rates usually mean lower payments. You may be able to get a lower rate because of changes in the market conditions or because your credit score has improved. A lower interest rate also may allow you to build equity in your home more quickly.
- * Lower Monthly Payments Refinancing to acquire a lower interest rate could ease the stress of your monthly payments. In addition, you could extend the term of the loan and that would also lower payments.
- Additional Cash on Hand Refinancing would allow you to have additional funds to complete home repairs or improvements, pay off debts, college expenses, etc.
- Consolidation of Debts If you have a high interest credit card, refinancing could help in paying off those debts. This would result in more money in your pocket each month, as interest rates on mortgages are generally at a considerably lower rate.
You will find there are several reasons one should consider refinancing their current home loan, but it all comes down to saving money. Contact American Financing at (866)-750-6551 and let our expert team guide you through the refinancing process.
American Financing is a Mortgage Banker
- We complete all funding
- We have in-house underwriters
- We are a direct FHA lender
Contact American Financing at (866)-750-6551 or
complete the online application and let our expert team guide you through the refinancing process. Information about FHA Streamline Refinancing - Click here
Information about HARP 2.0 (Making Home Affordable Program) -
**the consumer's total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.