This loan may be for you if you need to
- Pay off debt - you can save thousands in interest when you pay off credit card debt or student loans.
- Fund home improvements - make your home look better and feel better, all while increasing your home's value.
- Finance a second home - maybe it's an investment property, or maybe it's a vacation home. Either way, the extra cash can help cover the cost of down payment.
- Cover college tuition - do your part in making sure your child doesn't accrue too much debt immediately after high school.
- Significantly lower rates than credit cards
- Access to cash fast
- Ability to borrow 80% of your home equity
- Loan payments may be tax deductible
What you need to know
It works by replacing your current mortgage with a new one that has a higher balance. You are refinancing for more than you owe. And, the difference between the two loans is then distributed as cash.
Cash out may not be for everyone, but you may be surprised by your eligibility. Our easy and stress-free mortgage process makes it easy to gather your information and look at interest rates.
Make the call today, and let our expert team guide you through the process. We're currently helping refinance customers close faster than the industry average. We're here when you're ready!