Our Mortgage Process
With every client, we strive to make this your best mortgage experience through a seamlessly easy mortgage process and exceptional customer service.
- You will be greeted by a live person when you call.
- We will give you proactive updates on the status of your mortgage.
- Our goal is to be your Go-To-Lender. Your mortgage consultant will be there to answer any of your questions and guide you through every step of the mortgage process. Your convenience is our priority; in turn we can meet you at your home, schedule a time to meet in our office, or utilize eSign from your personal computer.
- Information needed for a fast closing:
- Last 2 pay stubs from each job
- Last 2 years Tax Returns and W-2's (all schedules)
- Last 3 months checking, savings, and investment account statements
- Homeowner's declarations page (shows insurance coverage amounts of home and its contents)
- Copy of 1st and 2nd (if applicable) mortgage(s) and note(s). Most recent statement(s) on those mortgages if available
- Prior title work and appraisal
- Copy of divorce decree and bankruptcy papers (if applicable)
- Letter of explanation on and derogatory credit or prior bankruptcy
- Final purchase agreement(s) and listing sheet
- If self-employed see your mortgage consultant for requirements
- Certification of Eligibility or DD214's (VA only)
- Address of other real estate owned
- Have Questions? You can call us at (866)750-6551, chat with us online, or send us an email. You can also join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay on top of changes in the mortgage industry.