Come grow with us! Don't just find a job, choose a career with a purpose! We're looking for new teammates who are ready to grow with us.
We are currently accepting Colorado and Out of State Loan Processor's everything is currently being done virtually. So, you can safely onboard, train, and work from home. Our competitive compensation package includes base salary and a bonus structure with potential earnings of up to six figures annually.
The Loan Processor is responsible for procuring documents and prepping loan applications for approval. This includes communicating with borrowers, realtors, vendors, and mortgage consultants on the status of loan files.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Loan Processor will maintain necessary pipeline to ensure timely closings of all loans
- Work with our customers to obtain and secure accurate accumulation of loan documentation
- Timely and compliant closing of all types of residential mortgage loans within established deadlines
- Procure verification for credit items which include: employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Research and verify account information and resolves problems for customers as needed
- Liaison with third party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files. Impeccable ethical conduct
- Review documentation and provide conditions for mortgage loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit and collateral documentation
- Understand and use computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Provide support duties for management and loan processors
- Ensure all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required
- Communicate any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary
- Work with Underwriting and Loan Closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow
- Communicate concerns or suggestions on improving overall systems to Processing Manager when appropriate
- Assist with problem-solving when issues arise that involve the successful closing of requested residential loan
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years RECENT experience as a Loan Processor
- Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU and LP required
- Experience in calculating income; W2 and Self Employment
- Experience using gmail, google hangouts
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to take the initiative and using resources and tools given
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detai.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Paid time off
Paid Sick Time
Long-term paid disability
Paid parental leave
Work from home
Full set of office equipment provided
American Financing Corporation (AFC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AFC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
At American Financing, we’re innovators with imagination. We’re fast-paced and fun. And we’re a collaborative group that respects and values the individuality of all employees.
Together, we do what it takes to help borrowers achieve their financial goals. And we stay ahead of the competition by challenging ourselves to become more efficient. We are one of the fastest-growing national mortgage lenders because we don't follow the status quo.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new opportunities here.
Casual work environment
Denver Post Top Workplace
Top 50 Family-Owned Business
Best of Colorado Business
Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Company