We are expanding and adding Mortgage Loan Processors to our growing team. We are currently accepting Colorado and Out of State applications, as this is a remote position. Everything is currently being done virtually. So, you can safely onboard, train, and work from home.
Our competitive compensation package includes base salary and a bonus structure with potential earnings of up to six figures annually.
We are hiring local CO and out of state candidates.
The Loan Processor is responsible for procuring documents and prepping loan applications for approval. This includes communicating with borrowers, realtors, vendors, and mortgage consultants on the status of loan files.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain necessary pipeline to ensure timely closings of all loans
- Work with our customers to obtain and secure accurate accumulation of loan documentation
- Timely and compliant closing of all types of residential mortgage loans within established deadlines
- Procure verification for credit items which include: employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Research and verify account information and resolves problems for customers as needed
- Liaison with third party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files. Impeccable ethical conduct
- Review documentation and provide conditions for mortgage loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit and collateral documentation
- Understand and use computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Provide support duties for management and loan processors
- Ensure all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required
- Communicate any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary
- Work with Underwriting and Closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow
- Communicate concerns or suggestions on improving overall systems to Processing Manager when appropriate
- Assist with problem-solving when issues arise that involve the successful closing of requested residential loan
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years RECENT experience, Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU and LP
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Paid time off including holidays
Long-term paid disability
Paid maternity and bonding leave
On-site massage therapists
Interactive game room
Access to a fitness center
Work from home potential