We’re growing! There’s never been a better time to join our talented team.
The primary responsibility of the Loan Funder is to ensure that loans are reviewed and funded in accordance with all investor and company guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform a complete review and audit of the loan file including both legal and financial documentation
Review all information in the title commitment, property survey, earnest money contract and mortgage insurance.
Ensure accuracy of broker fee sheet and secondary lock confirmation
Follow up with various departments to address any outstanding conditions
Ensure that all information is accurate prior to funding
Monitor and track all funding documentation to ensure that all necessary paperwork has been completed and received.
Prepare outgoing wires to title companies to meet disbursement deadline
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of previous funding experience
- Previous experience in doc drawing is a plus
- MS Excel experience
- Must be very detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- An ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is essential in this role
- Must be able to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and a high degree of customer focus are critical for this position
- Self motivation, initiative and an ability to work effectively with little supervision
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Paid time off including holidays
Long-term paid disability
Voluntary FSA, Dependent Care, Short Term Disability, & Cancer coverage
Voluntary Identity/Legal Shield coverage
Paid maternity and bonding leave
On-site massage therapists
Interactive game room
Access to a fitness center