Ready to take the next step in your career? 2020 will be a big year for us and we’d love for you to join our growing team. We are considering out of state candidates as this role can be remote.
The Junior Processor assists a team of loan processors and acts as the liaison with third party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval. This is a great opportunity for professional development and can lead to growth opportunities within our processing department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure loan documentation
- Procure verification for credit items which include employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Research and verify account information and resolves problems for customers as needed
- obtain necessary documentation for loan approval through third party vendors
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files.
- Review documentation and provide conditions for loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit and collateral documentation
- Analyze and interpret financial data to fit established parameters set by industry
- Provide support duties for management and loan processors
- Ensure all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required
- Communicate any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary
- Work with Underwriting and Closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow
- Work From Home - remote opportunity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 year of RECENT experience, Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU and LP
- 1 year of recent experience calculating income and ability to read credit
- Impeccable ethical conduct
- Understand and use computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to assist with problem-solving when issues arise
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Paid time off including holidays
Long-term paid disability
Voluntary FSA, Dependent Care, Short Term Disability, & Cancer coverage)
Voluntary Identity/Legal Shield coverage
Paid maternity and bonding leave
On-site massage therapists
Interactive game room
Access to a fitness center
At American Financing, we’re innovators with imagination. We’re fast-paced and fun. And we’re a collaborative group that respects and values the individuality of all employees.
Together, we do what it takes to help borrowers achieve their financial goals. And we stay ahead of the competition by challenging ourselves to become more efficient. We are one of the fastest-growing national mortgage lenders because we don't follow the status quo.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new opportunities here.
Casual work environment
Denver Post Top Workplace
Top 50 Family-Owned Business
Best of Colorado Business
Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Company