Come join our team. We are a Denver Post Top Workplace, Top 50 Family-Owned Business and National Mortgage Company. American Financing values its employees and offers a fun work environment, with considerable opportunities for professional development and high earning potential.
We truly enjoy recognizing and celebrating top talent. If you're highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability, driven to provide superior customer service — it's time to join the American Financing family.
Role and Responsibilities
· Will provide support to clients by helping identify and solve various issues.
· Will need to be able to communicate effectively to guide clients through the steps necessary to correct issues.
· Ability to set up and move user workstations, laptops, printers and provide software updates to computers in the network.
· Proficient in documenting steps taken towards providing client solutions.
· Basic LAN knowledge, Networking skills and VOIP Phone knowledge a plus.
· Troubleshooting skills for hardware issues and the ability to replace hardware on malfunctioning computers/servers.
· Willingness to help in various facilities tasks when needed.
· Schedule requires a 9-6 work day (M-FR)
Would prefer a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in computer technology plus 2 years work experience as a Tech Support/Help Desk associate. The candidate will need excellent communication and writing skills.
Problem Solving, Verbal and Written Communication, Help Desk Experience, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Hardware Skills, PC Proficiency, System Administration
All employees are eligible to receive the following benefits: