Don't just find a job, choose a career with a purpose! We're looking for new teammates who are ready to grow with us. You'll work safely from home, enjoy competitive pay and benefits, and have the potential for career advancement.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to become the newest member of our growing Cybersecurity team at American Financing. The position is primarily responsible for securing our cloud-based and hosted environments. This includes working with Systems and Development teams to implement secure solutions and environments. This role requires a service oriented mentality, a high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with the status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems, and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides secure cloud management advice, implementation, and support for network systems and applications.
- Provide subject matter security expertise to internal technology teams and business groups within the organization.
- Secure system integration, including but not limited to databases, applications, network elements and devices, and data storage.
- Work with business stake holders on internal/third party audits.
- Advise developers on the most secure designs, development practices, and deployment.
- Automate monitoring, alerting, and alert resolution activities.
- Guides and mentors engineers in advanced troubleshooting and on the development of custom scripts, securing systems, and configuring platforms to enhance existing cybersecurity.
- Pursue continuing education to maintain advanced knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, and threats and trends in cybersecurity with the ability to translate into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Represent Cybersecurity in development and implementation of overall security enterprise architectures, frameworks and implementations.
- Lead the development and implementation of security architectures for protecting sensitive data deployed into various cloud, hybrid, and on-premise systems and solutions.
- Drive and participate in the reduction of enterprise and organizational cybersecurity risk.
- Assists management in the definition of cross-platform information security and/or cloud management policies and procedures as well as a senior contributor on Security standard policies, procedures, processes and guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a good working knowledge of securing enterprise cloud-based solutions. Google Cloud Platform experience is a huge plus.
- Experience in managing and securing Kubernetes based container environments.
- Working knowledge of Python for task automation.
- Hands on experience with at least one SIEM system (Splunk, Rapid7, LogRythm, etc.)
- Hands on experience with at least one federated identity management system, PingIdentity a plus. Integration with CASB solutions and Gsuite also a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and take it to completion
- Experience with JIRA, GIT (Bitbucket), and agile methodologies a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Long-term paid disability
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home
- Full set of office equipment provided
American Financing Corporation (AFC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AFC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
At American Financing, we’re innovators with imagination. We’re fast-paced and fun. And we’re a collaborative group that respects and values the individuality of all employees.
Together, we do what it takes to help borrowers achieve their financial goals. And we stay ahead of the competition by challenging ourselves to become more efficient. We are one of the fastest-growing national mortgage lenders because we don't follow the status quo.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new opportunities here.
Casual work environment
Denver Post Top Workplace
Top 50 Family-Owned Business
Best of Colorado Business
Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Company