All In One Mortgages are popular among
- Borrowers with good credit who are looking to maximize their income while simultaneously tapping into their home equity with ease
- Homeowners who are looking to pay off home loans sooner, build equity faster, and free up disposable income
- Ability to finance new home purchases or refinance current mortgages
- Direct deposits are applied to the principal, which lowers your outstanding daily balance and interest
- Less money spent on monthly mortgage interest means more money available to meet other financial objectives
- Banking features allow access to home equity without having to refinance
- Comes with ATM cards for all account users, plus secured online bill-pay, unlimited check writing, and bank-to-bank wire transferring
What you need to know*
The All In One Mortgage isn’t your standard closed-ended mortgage, but instead, a home equity line of credit. Lines of credit are unique because they are flexible, two-way instruments allowing you to apply as much money as you desire toward the loan balance without losing access to your funds. So, you’re getting the features of a home loan, checking account, and home equity loan all in one.
Is it the right fit for your financial situation? Let us help you decide! For more information on American Financing’s All In One First Lien HELOC or on how to make financing your home more affordable, make the call to (800) 910-4055.
*Loan program is not available in all states. Please call one of our salary-based mortgage consultants to see if it’s available in your area.
Pre-qualify in 10 minutes