Come join our team! American Financing is one of Colorado's largest Mortgage companies. We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, and longevity.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Resolve differences with investor management as needed.
- Maintain compliant files and records and ensure files are complete with all required documentation.
- Work to minimize and avoid late fees and penalties associated with operations, escrow, title, and insurance agents.
- Monitor the status of all declined loans.
- Obtain required documentation and collateral for declined loans.
- Submit suggestions for changes in procedures, automation, and forms to increase department efficiency.
- Monitor quality of work to identify trends and avoidable upstream errors; provide feedback and suggestions for corrections and improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Insure that all closed loan files are audited and any document deficiency are followed up on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Retrieve missing or corrected documentation from various employees, settlement agents, or insurance companies to resolve outstanding deficiencies.
- TRID experience is a must
- Strong understanding of Government loans-FHA, VA and USDA
- Strong understanding of the Closing Disclosure Sections (CD), Calculations of consummation, CD tolerance and non-tolerance items for TRID
- Experience shipping files electronically and auditing from imaged documents
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required, along with 1+ year(s) total related mortgage experience; such as, processing, underwriting, post closing and/or funding.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment required.
- Prior experience using PDF software programs
- Intermediate math skills.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while ensuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.