Come join our team! We are a Denver Post Top Workplace, Top 50 Family-Owned Business and national mortgage company. American Financing values its employees and offers a fun work environment with considerable opportunities for professional development and high earning potential.
We truly enjoy recognizing and celebrating top talent. If you're highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability, driven to provide superior customer service — it's time to join the American Financing family.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to become the newest member of our growing Technology team at American Financing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing web and software solutions that help support both internal and external users. This candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing systems while also playing a big part in developing new solutions designed to drive our business. We are looking for ideas as well as execution; this team member will participate in all aspects of our development life cycle.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in .Net (C#)
- Some experience writing applications to integrate 3rd party software
- SQL Server and ORM knowledge. Mongo experience a plus
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodologies a plus
- Full Stack Development a plus
- Application Integration experience a plus
- Ability to participate in and implement feedback from code reviews
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Database design and management experience
- Strong ability to analyze and design software solutions
- Good working knowledge of security best practices
- Mortgage industry knowledge a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Effective time management and ability to float between multiple projects
- Great team attitude and able to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business and non-technical individuals
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while insuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.