Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 1+ years mortgage industry experience
- 1+ years experience with mortgage underwriting systems: AUS, DO, DU
- 1+ years experience evaluating credit reports
- 1+ years experience with various mortgage loan products – CHFA, FNMA, FHLMC, Conventional
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to fit established parameters set by industry.
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files.
- Good moral ethics conduct.
- Communicates any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Friendly and motivated attitude.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while insuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.