Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
We are expanding and adding Processing Assistants to our growing team. We are seeking team members who always perform to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will conduct business ethically and always have the best interest of our borrowers and fellow team mates in mind! We are seeking a passionate, proactive, and engaged individual who will be the key partner and collaborator with our Processing team. Competitive compensation package includes base salary and bonus structure.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Order Title packages.
- Order Miscellaneous Documents pertaining to the loan. ex: Fit Report, USPS, LDP/GSA and Flood Cert.
- Oversee the execution of tax transcripts; includes monitoring inbox for rejections and updating orders as necessary as well as uploading completed documents when automation fails.
- Fulfilling requests of the processors such as ordering additional documents; payoffs and verification of employment.
- Experience in title work or processing preferable.
- Able to recognize title documents for uploading and labeling.
- Basic mortgage knowledge helpful, but will train.
- Experience in Partners Credit and Verification Solutions helpful.
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be organized. Knowledge of Google and Gmail.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize accordingly.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while insuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.