Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
The Post Closing Shipper will work within the Post-Closing Department on assigned audits by reviewing closed and funded mortgage loans for completeness, according to audit checklist ensuring that all loans adhere to company standards, investor and agency guidelines as well as regulatory compliance.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Audit at least 10 files per day average as volume permits
- Work with all parties involved to ensure a complete, accurate loan is shipped to investor.
- Monitor Loan Delivery to investor making sure loan is delivered in a timely manner.
- Make sure all loans are successfully uploaded to investor and correcting any upload issues when they become apparent.
- keep up to date on changes to processes, procedures and role changes as they arise.
- work with other team members to promote an enjoyable, efficient and effective work environment.
- Suggest ideas on how to improve the processes in the Post-closing Department
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Prior Mortgage experience preferred.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while ensuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.