Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
This is an entry level role and the ideal candidate will review, correct and transmit early and subsequent disclosure packages to our borrowers.
- Develop thorough understanding of company LOS (Loan origination) system.
- Review and ensure accuracy and data integrity of required compliance disclosures at initial application and at time of lock if necessary.
- Maintain accurate record of communications and/or actions related to the disclosing process in the conversation log of the applicable loan file.
- Provides assistance to AFC staff relating to disclosure documents.
- Maintains efficient levels of service and complies with regulatory timelines associated with the completion and dissemination of loan disclosures verified through the recording of events in LOS tracking system.
- Deliver mortgage loan disclosures in a timely and secure manner.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Positive and professional manner at all times.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Exercise independent judgement and ability to work independently.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report any potential or actual violations of such policies, practices or procedures to Compliance Manager.
- Good moral ethics conduct.
- Mortgage experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
- 2+ years of office experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relations with business associates at a positive level.
- Mathematical skills – ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets