Come join our team. We are a Denver Post Top Workplace, Top 50 Family-Owned Business and National Mortgage Company. American Financing values its employees and offers a fun work environment, with considerable opportunities for professional development and high earning potential.
We truly enjoy recognizing and celebrating top talent. If you're highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability, driven to provide superior customer service — it's time to join the American Financing family. The Junior Processor is a great career opportunity for professional development and self-improvement which will empower you to produce better results and meet your goals for growth within American Financing.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Secure and accurate accumulation of loan documentation.
- Procures verifications for credit items which include but are not limited to: employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Researches and verifies account information and resolves problems for customers as needed.
- Liaisons with Third Party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval.
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files. Good moral ethics conduct
- Review documentation and provides conditions for loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit and collateral documentation.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to fit established parameters set by industry.
- Understands and uses computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Provides support duties for management and loan processors.
- Ensures that all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required.
- Communicates any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary.
- Works with Underwriting and Closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow.
- Communicate concerns or suggestions on improving overall systems to Processing Manager when appropriate.
- Assists with problem-solving when issues arise that involve the successful closing of requested residential loan.
- 2 years RECENT experience, Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU and LP.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Empowering families with personalized mortgage solutions that achieve life goals.
We are an award-winning national mortgage company that values its employees and offers a fun and laid back work environment. Buying a home can be stressful, confusing, and take months. American Financing provides innovative technology solutions putting the customers at the forefront to fix and expedite the mortgage process. If you are highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability and driven to provide creative solutions then it is time to join the American Financing family.