Come join our team. We are a Denver Post Top Workplace and Top 50 Family-Owned Business. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
We are expanding and adding Processors to our growing team. We are seeking candidates who always perform to the highest standards. The ideal candidates will conduct business ethically and always have the best interest of our borrowers and fellow team mates in mind! Competitive compensation package includes base salary and bonus structure with potential earnings up to $80k per year or more.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Process and close a minimum of 12 loans monthly.
- Maintain necessary pipeline to ensure timely closings of all loans at a 90% COE success ratio or higher.
- Secure and accurate accumulation of loan documentation.
- Timely and compliant closing of all types of residential mortgage loans within established deadlines.
- Procures verifications for credit items which include but are not limited to: employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Researches and verifies account information and resolves problems for customers as needed.
- Liaisons with Third Party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval.
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files. Good moral ethics conduct
- Review documentation and provides conditions for loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit and collateral documentation.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to fit established parameters set by industry.
- Understands and uses computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Provides support duties for management and loan officers as needed.
- Ensures that all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required.
- Communicates any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary.
- Communicates any and all issues affecting loan process and approval with applicable loan officer.
- Works with Underwriting and Closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow.
- Communicate concerns or suggestions on improving overall systems to Processing Manager when appropriate.
- Assists with problem-solving when issues arise that involve the successful closing of requested residential loan.
- 2 years RECENT experience, Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU and LP.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while insuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.