WE ARE GROWING; COME JOIN OUR TEAM! We are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to join our sales purchase and refinance teams. You'd work for a national mortgage company that's recognized annually as a Top Employer, Top Family-Owned Company, and Fastest Growing Business. At American Financing, we value our employees and offer a fun work environment, with considerable opportunities for professional development and high earning potential. We truly enjoy recognizing and celebrating top talent. If you're highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability, driven to provide superior customer service — it's time to join the American Financing family. We will consider out of state candidates that hold CO NMLS or will consider obtaining prior to hire.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively and professionally manage client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with other internal departments throughout the loan process.
Candidate will provide the best customer service possible to our clients, exercise independent judgment and have the ability to work independently. Candidate will actively participate in team efforts to achieve individual, departmental and company goals. Candidate will comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
· Be available daily to handle marketing call leads providing each borrower the best customer service possible
· Complete a full application with borrower consulting with them about their financial needs
· Customize loan programs and determine the right program that fits the customers’ needs
· Structure and collect all data required to proceed the borrower’s loan
· Work with the processing staff and borrower to ensure the loans are completed in a timely manner
· Make sure that all facets of the loan stay within compliance laws of the state and federal law
· Report daily to management on current production and goals
· CO State Mortgage Licensing\NMLS required
· Proven ability to produce in high paced environment
· Proficient spoken and written English - Spanish a plus
· Punctual, meticulous and reliable
· Courteous manners with the public
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include: