Come join our team. We are a Denver Post Top Workplace, Top 50 Family-Owned Business and National Mortgage Company. American Financing values its employees and offers a fun work environment, with considerable opportunities for professional development and high earning potential.
We truly enjoy recognizing and celebrating top talent. If you're highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability, driven to provide superior customer service — it's time to join the American Financing family.
The Closer is responsible for auditing the loan files for the purpose of preparing Closing documents. The Closer works closely with all involved parties to ensure timely and complete closing packages.
- Experience with document preparation, closing mortgage loans, title commitments / surveys & HUD 1’s.
- Oversees and prepares loan documentation for loan closing through the Mortgage Lender’s software system.
- Coordinates closing figures with the title company or escrow officer responsible for closing the loan transaction. Resolves title problems and other related closing issues to ensure correct lien position.
- Processes wire transactions for loan closing.
- Ensures that all needed loan documents are delivered to the closing in a timely manner.
- Responsible for final review of closing file to assure compliance with Investor and secondary market policies and guidelines.
- Auditing and reconciling all HUD-1 settlement statements for accuracy and appropriate funding.
- Ensure that the under-writers conditions have been satisfied.
- Responsible to ensure that closed loans adhere to consumer compliance laws and regulations.
- Accepts all other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in loan closing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of real estate settlement procedures and closing documentation requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to the mortgage loan closing process and closing document requirements.
- Ability to present a professional business image to customers, employees and vendors
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to organize and analyze financial information·
All employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off including holidays
- Long-term paid disability
- Paid maternity and bonding leave
- On-site massage therapists
- Interactive game room
- Yoga classes
- Access to a fitness center
- Stocked kitchen
Empowering families with personalized mortgage solutions that achieve life goals.
We are an award-winning national mortgage company that values its employees and offers a fun and laid back work environment. Buying a home can be stressful, confusing, and take months. American Financing provides innovative technology solutions putting the customers at the forefront to fix and expedite the mortgage process. If you are highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability and driven to provide creative solutions then it is time to join the American Financing family.