Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
The Company Licensing Administrative Assistant will be responsible for creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases for the licensing department. The assistant will assist with typing, editing, proofreading and formatting contracts, agreements, reports, manuals, and other administrative publications. Responsibilities will include storing, organizing, and managing files in the secured files. The administrative assistant will maintain the calendar with all licensing deadlines and requirements. The administrative assistant should be able to prioritize tasks, particularly during busy times in the department. In addition, the administrative assistant will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/project and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and goals
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Must be organized and responsible and able to use good judgment
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment
- Communicates in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Exercise independent judgment and ability to work independently
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report any potential or actual violations of such policies, practices or procedures to Compliance Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or general education degree.
- Working Knowlege of MS Excel, Word, Access and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relations with business associates at a positive level.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while ensuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.