We are a Denver Post Top Workplace and Top 50 Family-Owned Business and you will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies.
The JR. Mortgage Consultant position is a licensed, entry level position designed to provide experience, training and development for NMLS licensed individuals who want to establish a career as a Mortgage Consultant.
The position requirements include:
- Active NMLS Unique Identifier #
- Active Colorado mortgage license (Additional Licenses a plus)
- Minimal to moderate Mortgage experience/knowledge
The role and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Taking inbound customer calls to identify what the customer is looking to accomplish.
- Taking a complete 1003 URLA Application
- Setting Appointments to review Pre-Qualification
- Completing Sign Off calls with customers
- Following up with customers to ensure timely delivery to American Financing of all income and application documentation.
- Completing accurate and thorough application submissions for Pre- Approval
- Working with customers to clear suspense conditions prior to Pre-Approval.
- Completing outbound calls to customers to complete the application and move the file forward.
As a regular full time, employee you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Accident & Cancer
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert ticket raffles