We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team at American Financing. You will utilize your knowledge and experience in software development, systems administration, and development operations to help support initiatives to automate tasks, standardize environments, streamline development, and help us build Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment solutions. You will understand and work well in Agile environments and have hands-on experience with DevOps, including administration, configuration, development and deployment.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software or DevOps engineer
- Experience with deployment tools (preferably Jenkins and TFS)
- Experience with automation tools (preferably Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- 1+ years’ experience with container technologies (preferably Docker and Kubernetes)
- 3+ Scripting experience (preferably Bash, JS, or PowerShell)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, preferably GCP)
- Experience with ELK stack and/or other Monitoring tools.
- Develop, configure, and administer DevOps solutions
- Automate systems administration of Linux and Windows-based environments
- Maintain proper documentation of solutions and environments
- Provide technical support to developers around tool usage and build environments
- Create and maintain build automation and deployment code for production environments
- Provide guidance to establish and implement build methodologies
- Evangelize best practice DevOps and Agile within the broader organization
- Provide the tools and methodologies for the development team to achieve CI/CD within the organization
- Self-starter, independent thinker
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A background in software development with a range of experience including coding, test automation, managing and configuring databases (both relational and non-relational), and systems administration
- Hands-on administration experience with Linux, Windows servers, Apache, IIS, NGINX, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
All employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off including holidays
- Long-term paid disability
- Paid maternity and bonding leave
- On-site massage therapists
- Interactive game room
- Yoga classes
- Access to a FREE fitness center
- Stocked kitchen
Empowering families with personalized mortgage solutions that achieve life goals.
We are an award-winning national mortgage company that values its employees and offers a fun and laid back work environment. Buying a home can be stressful, confusing, and take months. American Financing provides innovative technology solutions putting the customers at the forefront to fix and expedite the mortgage process. If you are highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability and driven to provide creative solutions then it is time to join the American Financing family.