American Financing is seeking a talented wordsmith who will shape customer experiences across all digital touchpoints – from websites and landing pages to online advertising and video. Be ready to translate marketing strategies into engaging copy for multiple channels.
If you’re a quick learner who can work independently and complete assigned tasks on time or ahead of schedule, then this position is for you.
- Generate various types of content that will drive traffic, engagement and leads — this includes blog posts, transactional emails/email marketing and paid/organic social media
- Develop and execute ideas for new digital marketing campaigns
- Manage our social media accounts and monitor social media conversations
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and internal stakeholders to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience
- Extend the life of content by finding ways to refine and repurpose across multiple mediums
- Implement SEO best practices when writing content
- Work with our SEM & SEO team to improve overall search rankings
- Work closely with the marketing team on brand initiatives
- Maintain a thorough awareness of the competitive landscape as it pertains to communications in digital customer touchpoints
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, copywriting, or content creation
- Familiarity with AP Style
- Expert written, verbal, proofing and presentation skills
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and G Suite
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and ActiveCampaign is preferred, but not a must-have
- Must be self-motivated, open-minded and organized
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Adjust to rapidly changing business priorities
- Attention to detail is critical
Please include 2 writing samples or a link to your portfolio when submitting your resume and application.
All employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off including holidays
- Long-term paid disability
- Paid maternity and bonding leave
- On-site massage therapists
- Interactive game room
- Yoga classes
- Access to a fitness center
- Stocked kitchen
Empowering families with personalized mortgage solutions that achieve life goals.
We are an award-winning national mortgage company that values its employees and offers a fun and laid back work environment. Buying a home can be stressful, confusing, and take months. American Financing provides innovative technology solutions putting the customers at the forefront to fix and expedite the mortgage process. If you are highly motivated with a strong sense of accountability and driven to provide creative solutions then it is time to join the American Financing family.