Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to become the newest member of the American Financing team. The ideal candidate will be think quickly on their feet and be able to massage, extract & extrapolate data quickly to solve business problems and find business opportunities. This role will report directly to the COO.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Find nuggets of opportunity in the data, present these to management & run with them to ensure they are implemented & report back on performance of the changes.
- When necessary, manually enter or manipulate data to tie multiple data sources together
- Provide weekly reports, identify insights & actions based on trends you find in the data
- Standardize reporting templates / scorecards for consistency week by week, month by month, year by year
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3-5 years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Excel Guru - you must be comfortable and have advanced skills in Excel
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages - Qlik experience a plus, SQL skills a plus
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Self Motivated – the ability to run with projects with little direction & no oversight, ability to find your own work & own opportunities.
- Analytical Skills: work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise and every dataset may not be perfect. You must be vigilant in your analysis and understanding of our data systems to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: You must have solid math skills, be a “numbers” person and thrive on playing with the numbers in different ways to find new business opportunities.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while ensuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.